On the day that we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr., what dream do you dare to awaken?
One thing I know for sure~~You are meant to live a great life! A GREAT LIFE starts with a GREAT DREAM!
At our first Women's Joyful Living Vision Circle in 2016 we'll Dare to Dream!
Do you know how to make that daring dream come true?
Here's what I've done for many years & will teach you~ to make your dreams real...
- Make it visual. Your imagination creates your reality. Your subconscious thinks in pictures. So does your Soul. The more visual you can make your dreams, the easier it is for your mind to understand it. I've designed a process to create a "Divine Vision Mandala." (A circular collage that represents wholeness, and reflects the dreams of your True Inner Nature. My clients and I have looked back on our Vision Mandalas months and years later to see that we have created exactly what we put on our collages.
- Write a "Divine Vision Statement." Get very clear with what it is you want to create and who you want to be. Use words as if it is happening now, in the present, such as I am or I have. Get specific and put your by when dates for your dream on your calendar. Envision a dream that stretches you but is attainable. Read these out loud daily to create that mental imprint.
- Celebrate your achievements! Don't forget to acknowledge yourself! It's the small accomplishments that lead to the big ones. Share your successes in a group or community. Celebrate each other.
- Use all your senses! Feel, see, hear, taste, touch, and smell your dream! Take a moment every day to picture what it will look and feel like once you are living your dream. The more vivid you can make the experience the more you are training your mind to make it happen.
- Write out your own Daring Dream. Imagine tuning into your life a year or two from now only to find your Future Self sharing your remarkable success story. What would she say? In this fun exercise take a moment to write your own Daring Dream. Remember to include the big why of your Daring Dream.